We are experts in structural engineering.
Structural engineering is a discipline in which safe and functional structures are designed by Engineers to resist all applied forces without failure during its intended life.
Why hire a structural engineer?
- Safety: A structural engineer can ensure that your building or structure is designed and built to withstand environmental and human factors that may pose a threat to safety. They can assess potential risks and suggest ways to mitigate them.
- Code Compliance: A structural engineer is knowledgeable in building codes and regulations and can ensure that your project meets all the necessary standards.
- Cost Efficiency: A structural engineer can help you find the most cost-efficient solutions to your construction projects by designing structures that are strong, safe, and cost-effective.
- Structural Integrity: A structural engineer can assess the structural integrity of an existing building or structure and determine if it can support additional weight or renovations that you may be planning.
- Peace of Mind: Hiring a structural engineer can give you peace of mind knowing that your building or structure is safe, efficient, and designed to last for many years to come.
Why choose Neilly Davies for Structural Engineering work?
Neilly Davies has a dedicated structural engineering team with decades of experience that completes structural designs, assessments and reporting for various clients ranging from residential developments to government infrastructure.
We approach projects with a client centric focus, designing economically constructible designs within short delivery timelines and we don’t shy away from complex and intricate projects. We take on any challenge irrespective of the complexity.